Our Munro Bagger Parka is a waterproof outdoor garment which is capable of standing up to the treacherous and the torrential constructed from Ventile cloth.
Made from lightweight, windproof, breathable and waterproof cotton Ventile L24 fabric which is perfectly suited to its application. Ventile have a long heritage of producing high-quality cotton fabrics for the Military and Outdoor clothing manufacturers since the late 1930's. L24 is a high grade cotton fabric which is spun, twisted, woven and dyed/finished in Switzerland following the highest standards. The yarns are made of purely extra long staple fibres (only 2% of world crop). The twisted yarns are woven tightly and in such a manner that the finished fabric withstands harsh weather conditions. The natural cotton fibre enhances wearability and comfort, which sets ventile apart from synthetic materials. Ventile L24 has a soft handle and natural look with a soft handle.
The Munro Bagger features a heavy-duty metal YKK two-way zip, with a corduroy trimmed double storm flap, a welt zipped chest pocket and two large lower flap-closure patch pockets with moleskin lined side-entry hand-warmer pockets. The adjustable cuff straps are trimmed with corduroy. The parka has a fixed high-stance hood with a moleskin-lined extendable peak which is secured in place with press studs. The hood can be further adjusted by way of thick leather drawcord.
Inside, the parka is lined with waterproof cloth from British Millerain. The upper portion has a soft peached, tactile surface while the lower is a durable smooth lining. More storage can be found with an internal zipped welt chest pocket, two internal lower patch pockets and a large flap closure map pocket at the rear of the garment. Corduroy trim is carried on throughout the jacket with a soft moleskin found at the areas that come into contact with the wearers face for increased comfort.
Munro Bagger Parka - Ventile Navy
- Made in Scotland
- Waterproof Ventile L24 cotton outer
- British Millerain waterproof lining
- Two large lower flap and patch front pockets
- Moleskin lined Handwarmer pockets
- Front welt chest pocket
- Corduroy trim throughout the garment
- Double corduroy lined storm flap from closure
- Heavy duty metal two-way YKK zip
- HAAR Branded press studs
- HAAR wordmark tab branding
- Interior welt zip closure chest pocket
- Two internal patch pockets in contrasting fabric
- Slippery sleeve lining
- Corduroy laundry tab and yoke
- Reinforced elbow patches
- Thick leather hood drawcord
- Moleskin at points of contact with the face
- Moleskin lined extendable hood peak with press stud fastening
- Large outer rear map pocket